- Name: Basic Body Burn by Brit
- Duration: 1 – 1.25 hours
- Calories Burned: 300 – 500
- Focus: Moderate cardio + total body light resistance training
- Location: Hotel gym (any gym you want)
- Commentary: Last week was crazy with work travel, leaving me pretty burnt out and lacking motivation to go to the gym and hit it hard. So, I made this workout to do in my little hotel gym. It gave me a low/moderate intensity total body workout that kept me active but didn’t wear me out. At the end of the day, I felt really proud for not skipping my workout altogether 🙂 Now, this isn’t a workout you should stick with if you’re really trying to “get it in.” BUT, it’s a good option for those days when you aren’t really feeling it or maybe traveling …enjoy!