Let’s be honest, some days you just AREN’T feeling it. And when that happens, you have to be your own cheerleader and pump yourself up out of that funk. Look, life will always throw you curve balls, your mood will swing up and down and people will wear you out. BUT ONLY YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH AND WELL-BEING. When I’m having “one of those days” I find that one of these positive affirmations usually get me back on the up and up. Sometimes you just gotta fake it until you make it. See if any of these statements work for you!
- There will be a day when my body is no longer able to exercise, but today IS NOT that day – let’s go!
- I’m stronger than I think I am
- Don’t be afraid of the way you feel
- If I quit now, I’ll feel even worse
- I REFUSE to let this chick “out work” me
- I’m grateful for 2 good arms, 2 good legs, a heart and lungs that work
- God didn’t give me a spirit of fear, but a spirit of POWER and SELF-DISCIPLINE (2 Tim 1:7)
- Quit TALKIN’ about the dream, just LIVE it
- There are ONLY winners and losers – I CHOOSE to win
- I Am Superwoman! (this one never fails, hehe)
NOW go hit the gym hard, get that promotion, achieve that goal and CRUSH this day!