“At Home Tummy Tone”
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Calories burned: about 100
- Focus: Strength and tone of Rectus Abdominis, Obliques
- Commentary: Ladies and gents – summer is creeping up a little more every day. Go ahead and get a jump-start on tightening up your tummy. Below is workout I put together to overload your abdominal muscles, build core strength and flatten the belly. No equipment is required so you can do it effectively at home!
- Facts: The Rectus Abdominis (front abs) tend to be one of our weaker, under-worked muscle groups so its critical to spend special time strengthening them specifically. Strong abs help balance weight throughout your core and prevent too much weight-bearing and stress on your lower back. A flat tummy is also just nice to look at 🙂
- Instructions: Do the following set of exercises – just one time through. The entire workout should take about 20 minutes and your abs will be on FIRE! For best results, do the workout at least 3 times per week along with moderate/high intensity cardio workouts. Be sure to stretch (cobra position) afterwards and enjoy your six pack!