Brandon has officially completed his GRIT by Brit #OperationTahiti plan. In case you missed the plan, CLICK HERE to see the details and maybe even try it for yourself. Today, Brandon sent me his final update and on his way to TAHITI!
He did an awesome job. In his own words, here are his results…
- I added 4 lbs to get to 167 lbs and feel good about that weight
- Definitely feel like my core is much tighter and cut vs. when I started
- I’m starting to see the definition and base of strength come back into my chest, biceps, triceps and shoulders vs. when I started
- My legs hate me right now…definitely still sore and need to do more work on my quads and hamstrings going forward
- On the cardio front, I have definitely noticed come improvement. However, I still need to put in some more work to get to where I want to be. This will be a never ending battle. Us former track sprinters always hated the distance folks, right?